3 hour workshop - cost $35. - BOOK NOW
This immersion workshop will explore the nature of the Mind from the perspective of yoga, you will be taught the rules of the game in engaging with your own mind in yoga and you will learn potent techniques to support you in your personal quest towards Mind Mastery.
Yoga provides a precise and adaptive framework for understanding the nature of our existence, and powerful tools with which we can learn to change it.
This workshop will include;
• Introduction to the yogic principle of the Mind, how the mind inter-relates with the physical body and the senses.
• Explore Desire and Aversion and how how these powerful impulses are affecting you. (And how you can overcome them.)
• An understanding of how a practice of physical yoga can (and should!) lead into more subtle practices of yoga and meditation.
• The framework of Karma and Dharma and how these concepts can support us to make Clear Choices and connect with our Higher Purpose.
• An Exploration of Chakras and how these connect with Yogic Psychology in a pragmatic and powerful way.
We will work through a number of practices to support this understanding. Gaining an overview of the Yogic Meditation system of practices.
• Asana - with physical movement we engage with the sensorial body - we explore the relationship with our own body and the world in which we live.
• Yoga Nidra - the yogic practice of deep relaxation, a relaxed mind is a a teachable mind.
• Pranayama - working with the energy body we seek to experience spaciousness between mind and matter.
• Dharana - refining the mind and our powers of concentration.
• Mindfulness - Loosening the bonds of attachment, we experience lightness of mind and the ultimate freedom.
Time will be taken for afternoon tea and chats, get to know each other and meet some new friends on the path.
An Organic and sattvic afternoon tea will be provided (included in price).